Terms and Conditions: Using the website of Greenwave Promotions Limited
The term Greenwave Promotions Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
AFTER SALES/RETURNS POLICY
We are happy to provide the following returns policy in accordance with “Statutory Instrument 2000 No. 2334 The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000”:
We have no obligation to provide a refund or exchange if the seals have been broken unless the item is faulty. All items we sell are sealed with a tamper evident label. If you have ordered the wrong item then we are happy to exchange it for you provided it has not been opened.
If item is faulty: Use ‘Contact us’ to let us know the ITEM NAME with your full address and a brief description of the ‘fault’. A free replacement will then be sent to you. Please DO NOT return the item unless requested.
If incorrect item has been received: As above, stating the ITEM NAME you have received and the ITEM NAME you were expecting to receive. A free replacement will then be sent. Again, please DO NOT return the ‘incorrect’ item unless requested.
PUBLIC DOMAIN NOTICE
All of our DVDs are ARCHIVAL PRINTS (unless otherwise noted). All Trademarks and Rights Fully Acknowledged, Intellectual Property Rights are fully adhered to.